By 2015, the Lincoln Community School will be recognized as a leading international school in Africa by providing a rich cultural and social learning environment for families who seek an exemplary American/International Baccalaureate educational program. LCS students will be innovative, resilient individuals who take initiative, collaborate effectively, and contribute meaningfully to society. LCS students will demonstrate integrity in their actions, creativity and zest in their learning, joy in their endeavors.
LCS will accomplish this vision by providing:
- Academic programs that embody the I.B. standards and learner profile, allow student choice, foster natural curiosity, enable students to excel, and promote life-long learning.
- Extracurricular programs that embrace appreciation for and participation in the arts, personal fitness and a healthy, well-balanced lifestyle.
- Service learning opportunities that develop self awareness and social responsibility in our students so they can make positive contributions to their world.
- Mutually beneficial partnerships with Ghanaian institutions, social service organizations and the corporate community.
- Experiences with technology that promote continued learning, enhance communication, and foster innovation in practice.
- A safe, secure and fun learning environment that promotes personal fulfillment and joy.
- Professional development opportunities that foster recruitment and retention of well-qualified staff who are committed to continued learning and find fulfillment in their work.
- A purpose-built campus that reflects the local culture, utilizes green technology, and models sustainable environmental practices.
- Sound fiscal planning that provides financial stability for the present and the future.