After School & Saturday Activities
Beyond our competitive sports teams, Lincoln offers a creative variety of after-school athletics activities running throughout the school year. Students get to hang out with their friends and enjoy a sport while benefiting from interactive supervision and instruction.
The after-school activities program emphasizes participation and the opportunity to enjoy a choice of physical activities such as skateboarding, cricket, table tennis, water polo, ultimate frisbee, badminton, floor hockey, baseball, and karate. There are also non-competitive activities, clubs and CAS activities to choose from.
Click on the links below for Activities List:
For more on the After-School Activities program please contact the ASA Coordinator, Nettie Agudu on firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINCOLN ACADEMY SEASON 2: FEB 4-MAY 27, 2017 (12 WEEKS)
The Lincoln Academy is a Saturday program for students' ages 4-18 which offer an all-embracing range of sports, dance and music activities on Saturdays. The program provides an opportunity for young students to develop skills and techniques in the various activities. Activities include Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Basketball, Music and Ballet. The Academy is open to students in and around Accra.
Music Academy instruments include Piano, Guitar, Violin, Flute, Drumset, African Drums, Trumpet, Clarinet, and Saxophone.
New this season is Tennis. We will provide all equipment including tennis balls and rackets, but you may also bring your own if you prefer.
REGISTRATION PLEASE READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO REGISTERING.
SPORTS AND DANCE ACADEMIES
To register for Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Swimming and Ballet click here.
- Click on a link below to access the roster for a preferred instrument.
- Available time slots are highlighted in GREEN; you may put your child's name in any of these spots.
- For students registered for Season 1, please check to make sure that the time slot is correct and enter an email address where the confirmation letter should be sent.
- If your child is already registered and you would like to make a change, sign up for the available preferred time slot and IMMEDIATELY SEND AN EMAIL TO email@example.com so that the old time slot can be made available to other students.
- A separate confirmation will be sent for Music Academy registrations.
ALL MUSIC ACADEMY PARENTS MUST PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS (ON THE ROSTERS) TO WHICH THE CONFIRMATION(S) WILL BE SENT
Kindly click on the links to register:
SEASON TWO (12 WEEKS)
Week 1 - February 4
Week 2 - February 18
Week 3 - February 25
Week 4 - March 4 No Swim Academy
Week 5 - March 18
Week 6 - April 1
Week 7 - April 8
Week 8 - April 22 No Swim Academy
Week 9 - May 6
Week 10 - May 13
Week 11 - May 20
Week 12- May 27