This online system provides a convenient way for parents and other members of the LCS community to make payments for various services from the comfort of their homes. It is also to introduce a cashless system for the payment of food from the LCS canteen.
With this payment system, parents and students no longer need to carry money to the school for food, or queue at the Business Office to make other payments like field trips, bus fees, after school activities etc..
The online system can be used to pay for:
- After School Activities
- Bus Fees
- Student Event
- Loyalty Card
- Other Lincoln Payments – Teachers will provide information to students as to what details to provide for this category.
eg Particular field trips
- Payments for Food - LCS Business Office will receive the payments and pass on to Servair, the food services vendor. Please allow for one business day for your payments to take effect. Payments made for food before midnight can be utilized the next day at the canteen.
- Tuition Fees - This online payment system CANNOT be used for the payment of TUITION FEES. Parents will be informed when this service becomes available.
- Enter the Full Name of Student, Grade, and Details of Payment.
- Select from the various payment categories available: eg Food, ASA etc.
- Click on “edit Amount” for each of the selected categories and enter the amount to pay. Then click on “update” when completed
- Click on “PAY” (highlighted in green) when completed
A new dialogue box appears when (4) above is completed.
- Enter payer's name and other required details. Click enter when completed
- Choose your preferred payment method - visa/ MasterCard debit or credit card; Slydepay; or mobile money (MTN and Airtel only) and follow the prompts to enter the relevant details
Upon completion, a receipt will be generated and sent to your email address
Please click here to access the LCS Online Payment.