CLASS OF 2017 IBDP RESULTS
Here are specific highlights of this year’s cohort:
* Overall individual average score out of a maximum of 45 points possible was 33 (World Average = 30)
* Overall mean grade per subject was 5.2 out of a maximum of 7 points (World Average = 4.8).
* 64.7% of our students achieved 30 points or more (World Average= 54%).
* 44% of our students achieved 35 points or higher (World Average= 26%)
* 3 of our students achieved 40 points out of a maximum of 45 points. This represents 8.8% of this year’s cohort (the world average is 7%).
* Highest individual score was a perfect score of 45 points score was 45, which is the highest mark that can be earned and is the
highest mark ever earned at LCS. It should be noted that only 201 of 74,700 IB Diploma students achieved a perfect score last
year(.002% of all IBDP candidates)
Historical Data on the IBDP at Lincoln Community School
Where they matriculated to by country (2017)
Some of where they matriculated to by institution (2017)
Scholarships/Merit Awards (2017)
Total Amount of Student Dollars Awarded: