It was my pleasure to sit down with LCS’s three IB Coordinators this week to ask them questions that we often receive from parents year-round - not only during the admissions process. I believe you'll find the interviews informative and enlightening regarding aspects of our IB-focused framework for teaching and learning. Please take some time to watch these videos that explain the tenets of the three programs.
Some highlights include:
- What do the IB, PYP, MYP and DP acronyms stand for?
- What does inquiry mean in the IB?
- What are the three culminating projects of each program (PYP Exhibition, MYP Personal Project and the DP Extended Essay)?
- What are the subject choices students have in the MYP and DP?
Please, do not hesitate to ask additional questions any of them at:
- PYP/Ms. Natalie Wilhelm at email@example.com
- MYP/Ms. Amber Rhinehart at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DP/Mr. Michael Foxmann at email@example.com
Dr. Jitka Stiles
Head of Advancement