Head of School
Our website is a rich source of information about the school, and within its pages you will learn how we have built a reputation as one of the top international schools on the continent through our commitment to:
- Inspiring students to achieve the highest standards of intellectual and personal development through a stimulating and comprehensive program at every level.
- Developing in each of our students a deep love of learning and a sustained desire to pursue personal passions.
- Ensuring all students enjoy a diverse range of learning choices in curricular and co-curricular programs aimed at driving them towards achieving their goals in academics, arts, athletics and action in the community.
- Embracing cultural diversity at LCS, with around 750 students, representing more than 50 countries and regions, in one open and welcoming Lincoln Community.
- Offering a rich, relevant, and balanced education where passionate teachers strive to guide all our students to become successful, independent, and confident Lincoln Learners.
Together, the faculty and staff of LCS offer the highest quality international education. As the Head of School, I am confident that our students — surrounded as they are by inspiring and caring adults — are constantly engaged in meaningful intellectual and community challenges.
Thank you for visiting us today. If you have any questions or would like to arrange a visit to our campus to see for yourself the remarkable learning environment we have created, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Head of School