Information below provides a general timeline for families applying to LCS for the upcoming year:
1. Applications for the upcoming academic year may be submitted at any time during the current year.
2. Only completed applications will be reviewed by the Admission Committee.
3. Completed Applications received before April 1st will be reviewed and given a decision by the second week in April.
4. Applications submitted after April 1 st , will be reviewed within three weeks of the date of submission. (please note that applications submitted incomplete will further delay a decision for the student)
5. Decisions on applications received after June 1 st may take longer for the Admission committee to review.
- How do I begin an application?
- Does LCS accept students with special needs?
- Should my child be fluent in English to attend LCS?
- What languages are offered at LCS?
- What are the school hours?
- What after school activities does the school offer?
- Where do teachers come from?
- How do I pay the $200 application fee?
LCS does not offer the full continuum of special education programs as mandated by law for public schools in the United States. Admission is contingent upon a match between the student's needs and the level of services available. For that reason, the admission of any special needs student is determined on a case-by-case basis using multiple sources of information such as school records, evaluations, and interviews with students, parents and teachers. You can find more information here