The information below provides a general timeline for families applying to LCS for the upcoming year:
- Applications for the upcoming academic year may be submitted at any time during the current school year.
- Only completed applications will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- Completed applications received before April 1st will be reviewed and given a decision within two weeks after submission. However, in grade levels that are close to capacity, decisions will be made after April 1st.
- Applications submitted after April 1st will be reviewed within two weeks of the date of submission. (Please note that incomplete applications will delay a decision.)
- Decisions on applications received after June 1st may take longer for the Admissions Committee to review.
- Where do I get help with my application?
- Does LCS accept students with special needs?
- Should my child be fluent in English to attend LCS?
- What languages are offered at LCS?
- What are the school hours?
- What after school activities does the school offer?
- How do I pay the $200 application fee?